Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hurray!

I just got my first award, which is pretty great! :D So this must mean people actually like reading this. Woohoo!



Thank you, Nandita, for giving me my very first award. I really like your blog, which kind of makes it even more special for me.

So this is what I'm supposed to:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

1. Done!
2. Hmmm 7 things. Let's see...
- I love chocolate and absolutely cannot live without it
- I have always enjoyed, still enjoy and will always enjoy watching disney movies
- I want to go to New Zealand some day
- This song always makes me smile
- I love being barefoot, though I also love shoes
- I hate my toes
- I'm shockingly bad at most sports
3. Okay, you're going to have to give me some time for that. :D This is quite difficult for me, so I'll do this in one of my next posts.
4. Will do after I've completed number 3 of course.

Thanks again for the award. I'm looking forward to giving it to other bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...