Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to reality

You know those days when you have nothing to do, the weather is great and all you do all day is just relax (which in my case meant hanging out with the person I love)? I had one of those days yesterday and I really didn't want it to end. Now it's like back to reality! Back to school or work and all of that.

I guess I can't really complain though, there are a lot of people who have it worse! So let's look on the bright side: It's a beautiful day and it's almost weekend.

Yesterday really seemed like a hot summer day. I can't wait for summer! The long nights, going to the beach, the beautiful sunsets, going for a walk without having to put on a sweater, barbecueing and festivals. What more can a person ask for?

This post turned out more optimistic than I expected! Writing seems to be cheering me up, I should definitely do this more often.

3 comments:

  1. I missed those days when I've nothing to do :(
    Keep on writing, happy blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is a great therapy for the distressed.Don't you notice afterwards you feel a lot relieved when you've poured down your thoughts?And the lovely feeling is all the more magnified when it is shared with other thoughtful bloggers,such as me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course writing is therapeutic. It makes you express what is on your mind. Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete

...